Capitalized words have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Website.
Personal data collected by the Website Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Website Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding the Website's Customers. The administrator with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
The addressees of the Services available on the website (in particular, the possibility of placing an Order) are not persons under 16 years of age. The personal data administrator does not provide for the deliberate collection of data on persons under 16 years of age.
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is: Bonjour spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, ul. Tomasz Zana 11A, 20-601 Lublin
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via:
- e-mail: email@example.com;
- traditional mail: ul. Tomasz Zana 11A, 20-601 Lublin.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to take action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form on the Website, i.e. e-mail address and password, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your name and surname, and if you register when ordering the Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of order processing, such as shipping address; in order to provide Services that require an Account, such as: keeping an order history, informing about the status of the order, we process your data provided in the Account and when ordering the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the website of the Website, Search for Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website, i.e. data on the Goods you browse, data on the session of your device, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the brokerage agreement (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when ordering the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details;
- in order to statistics on the use of individual functionalities available on the Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure the IT security of the Website, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages on the Website, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when ordering the Goods or setting up an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and to answer customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data on the order of the Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and request;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services as well as our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process personal data provided by you when creating an Account and its update, data on your activity on the Website, including orders that are registered and stored for via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks on the Website, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Website and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist of displaying our messages on websites other than the Website.
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. Data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of Personal Data Relevant
The personal data controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity on the Website;
- data regarding orders on the Website;
- data on complaints, complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Website.
Time of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent granted;
- when the data subject does not take action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, handling complaints, complaints and claims related to the services provided by the Website - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery.
We store data on customers who are not logged in for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on devices or until they are deleted on the customer's device by the customer.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content may be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the Website's sales opportunities.
Recipients of personal data
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, PUODO, the President of UOKiK, if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the Website, e.g. to fulfill an order.
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data.
The personal data administrator, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of these data data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request that your personal data be rectified or supplemented, please submit your request to: email@example.com
If you have registered on the Website, you can correct and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Website.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called "The right to be forgotten" (Art. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to establish, assert or defend claims about which you will be informed / informed.
If you want to delete your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data - the Personal Data Administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to restrict the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator sends your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
While browsing the websites of the Website, "cookies" are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored on your end device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Website pages.
These files allow you to identify the software used by you and customize the Website individually to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your devices through cookies.
Types of "cookies"
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third party cookies for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Website;
To learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate on the web or when you use the website may be saved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. You can change these settings so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or inform about their every posting on your device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).